Friday, July 10, 2015

Fort Worth and Dallas...Come sketch Wings of the City Aug 1!


The next outing for our Dallas-Fort Worth sketch group, in association with Downtown Fort Worth Inc. (DFWI), will be a self-guided “SketchTour” of the Wings of the City sculpture exhibition at several sites in Downtown Fort Worth on Saturday, August 1. You can learn more about the exhibition here: Wings of the City.  To avoid the hottest part of the day, we’ll meet at 10am at the “Active Pool” of the Fort Worth Water Gardens at the south end of downtown.

This outing will be exciting, providing sketching opportunities that mix figure drawing of the sculptures with their urban context.  We’ll walk from one site to the next, sketching at least three sites.  You may want to try something different like combining all your sketches on one larger sheet to tell a story, or adding a freehand map of the route to your work.  We’ll finish at Burnett Park around noon.   With refreshments provided by DFWI, we’ll share sketchbooks and ideas, and take a group photo to post online.

Bring a friend, and if this is your first outing with us, welcome!  The SketchTour isn’t a class, workshop or competition.  It's an opportunity for creative people to meet each other, draw together, and share their sketches with each other and online.

What are the rules?
1.  There are no rules.
2.  Anyone can participate, be it to draw for 20 minutes or the full scheduled time.
3.  Any level of ability is welcome, from veteran artists to first time sketchers.
4.  Bring your own sketching gear.  A hat, water and sunscreen are a good idea.
5.  Kids under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Downtown parking is free on weekends.  More info at www.fortworthparking.com.  If you have questions shoot me an email at jim@townscape.com.  Please join us!

2 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I WAS RESCUED BY A GOD-SENT LENDER..

    Hello everyone, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete