Saturday, May 21, 2016

Paddock Viaduct, downtown Fort Worth

This spot on the Trinity River, at the foot of the bluffs where the original Fort Worth was established as a U.S. Army frontier outpost, was a ferry crossing point prior to 1890s, when a narrow suspension bridge was built.  This bridge was built in 1912, and still serves the downtown area admirably.


1 comment: